The average female in the UK weighs around 68kg (150 pounds – 10 Stone 9oz). She is a size 10-12 top, 14-16 bottom. Her weight loss goal is 10 pounds. To be below 10 Stone is the number 1 goal for most women in London.
How do I know this?
I have consulted with many women on their weight loss and fitness goals over the past 10 years and 90% have all said the same thing, “I want to drop 2 jeans sizes and at least 10 pounds in weight!”
How is it so many females struggle to lose weight from Prostate Protocol the lower body in particular the bum and thighs, despite many of them exercising regularly as advised, being on a strict diet etc?
I have seen many women in the gym exercising as much as twice a day yet never losing any “Lower body” fat.
Is it really possible to lose weight from the Bum, Hips and Thighs?
Well firstly it’s important to note that the problem is at a deep level, a fundamental problem locked in the hormonal and lymphatic system. To put it simply women with “Lower Body” Obesity have too much of the wrong type of estrogen, are full of toxins and more than likely have a less than optimally functioning liver.
“Wow” you might say “that’s a bit heavy”
Heavy it may be but it’s a fact. It doesn’t matter how much exercise a woman does or how strict with her diet she is, they won’t shift that fat unless they sort out their insides first. As Stephen Covey said “You must sharpen the saw before you attempt to cut the tree down!”
The facts that you need to understand:
* We all have 30 billion fat cells capable of storing 150 pounds of fat. The number is genetically set at birth and can not be altered.
* You can not remove fat cells without further repercussions from the body, that’s why its very common, for women who have liposuction, to require further treatments because they gain fat elsewhere in the body after the first procedure. Mother Nature allows the body to reproduce those missing fat cells.
* There are 2 types of enzymes that control these cells, Lipogenic (increases the size) and Lipolytic enzymes (reduces the size).
* Women need more fat to keep fertile and have more Lipogenic and Less Lipolytic enzymes.
* The female hormone Estrogen activates and multiplies Lipogenic enzymes.
* It’s a well known fact that female body fat increases during puberty and pregnancy; excess estrogens mimic this phase of life.
* Female lower body fat cells are larger than the upper body, they also have more Lipogenic and less Lipolytic enzymes
* Fat storage is increased by toxins.
Incidents of breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and even uterine cancer are on the rise. In fact, all estrogen related cancers are increasing as well as symptoms related to estrogen dominance like endometriosis, PMS, uterine fibroids and benign breast tumors…and estrogen is at the root of all these conditions.
How can estrogen be dangerous? Don’t we all make estrogen? Yes, we all do-but what really matters is what happens to it once you make it as well as how much your cells and organs are exposed to it. Obviously, as a woman, you are going to automatically have a much higher exposure rate from estrogens produced inside your body, but the environment we live in has so dramatically changed in the last 30 years that you are also subject to extraordinary amounts of estrogen coming from outside your body. Many man-made chemicals mimic estrogen in our bodies (these are called Xenoestrogens) and these act like the most potent and dangerous estrogens.