Wish a loved one or a colleague happy birthday by giving them a basket filled with goodies. You can make their day memorable for them just as long as you choose the right basket. The possibilities are limitless when it comes to birthday gift baskets. They come in different sizes, shapes, and themes. They can be filled with almost anything.
If anything, you might feel a bit overwhelmed by your choices. How will you know which one to buy? Or should you just put one together yourself?
The great thing about gift baskets is that they are so versatile. Most of the items you will typically find in one are items that anyone can appreciate: chocolate, cookies, fruit, flowers, teddy bears, etc. Also, unless you are buying for a child, wine might be a good choice anthropologie birthday coupon.
Here are a few tips to help you decide what to get:
- It doesn’t matter how old they are turning, you can still give them a gift that will make them feel young at heart. Give them an indulgent basket of candy, cookies, and stuffed animals. Nobody will ever outgrow sweets!
- If your recipient is a lover of gourmet, you could go with a basket full of tasty gourmet food. Since it’s their birthday, they should be able to indulge themselves with a rich chocolate cake, peanut butter cookies, fresh pears, chocolate covered strawberries, and so forth.
- For the health-conscious person, you can send a gift of healthy organic food. How about a snack box of mixed nuts, olive oil crackers, and lean meat? You can give them a birthday dinner in the form of a gift basket! Some baskets are large enough to hold an entire entree, including appetizers and meat.
- Don’t forget about the birthday cake or cupcakes. Some birthday gift baskets contain delicacies fresh out of the bakery. You’ll find chocolate cake, vanilla cake, cupcakes, cheese cakes, pies, etc.
- The aesthetics are almost important as the gift itself. Since it’ll be somebody’s birthday, you should go with a package that is bright and colorful. In addition to baskets, some of the gifts are placed in a tin or box. Whatever you decide to go with, make sure the colors and arrangement are suitable for a birthday. You wouldn’t want to give them a gift on their special day that looks cheaply put together.
The next time you want to pamper somebody with a birthday present, just keep these pointers in mind. There’s nothing better than birthday gift baskets – especially if you choose the right one!
You can choose the perfect gift by checking out the Harry & David store. There, you will find birthday gift baskets in every shape and size. There are plenty of arrangements to choose from. You can even read consumer reviews on all the different baskets to find out what other people are saying about them!